How To Make The Perfect Cuppa.
A cup of tea is a part of many daily rituals. It is estimated that the number of cups of tea drunk every day in Britain is 165 million.
There are so many ways to brew a cup of tea, and everyone has their own way, their favourite way, the way their mum taught them. So what is the best way to make that perfect cuppa?
We have done our research and found these top tips to making the perfect cup of tea.
- Use a decent Tea, like Yorkshire Tea or another main Tea brand.
- Use a fine bone china cup as Tea always tastes better in a proper cup. This is one of the most vital ingredients to the perfect cup of tea.
- Use an instant boiling water tap. Tea loves fresh, filtered water and does not like to be scolded. The Fohën instant boiling water tap dispenses filtered 98°C water in an instant, which is the ideal temperature for tea.
- Always use a clean cup, otherwise anything left in the cup from previous use will remain and spoil the taste of the tea.
- Never put the milk in first – Doing this will prevent the tea from brewing properly.
- If you do not have an instant boiling water tap then you will need to leave the kettle for a few minutes to cool down before pouring onto the tea bag. Leaving it for a few minutes will still produce a very hot cup of tea and will give you better results. You should never pour boiling water over a tea bag or loose tea. The reason for this is because the boiling water will burn the tea, it scalds it and therefore, the tea doesn't release all of its maximum flavours.
- Allow 2-3 minutes to brew before removing the tea bag and don’t leave the tea bag in the cup. If you like your tea stronger or weaker that is a personal taste. However, the optimal brewing time will produce a beautiful, smooth cup that will leave you wanting more.
Now relax and enjoy you well-deserved perfectly brewed cuppa from your Fohën boiling water tap.